Modular barges: coupling system for drilling, pile-driving, and dredging work
Modular barges including delivery and assembly at your project location
More than 200 inland shipping modular barges and more than 100 seagoing barges. They come in sizes of 6 or 9.5 feet. Our barge system is modular. This enabling you to assemble floating platforms for all conceivable drilling, pile-driving, and dredging work. The barges are also suitable for use as transport barges, ferries and jetties. Or as a floating bridge. All barges are certified and equipped with a unique coupling system. This system can absorb considerable dynamic forces.
- Inland shipping barges deck strength: 6 tonnes per m2
- Seagoing barges deck strength: 12 tonnes per m2
- Deck strength can be increased by using wooden matrasses
- Two hydraulic jack-up systems: winch- and cilinder spud system
- Coupling systems M30 and M42
- Purchase or rental
- Worldwide delivery and installation to your project location
The unique Baars nut & bolt coupling comes in two types: the M30 coupling for 6 ft barges and the M42 coupling for 9.5 ft barges. Our coupling system is able to absorb great dynamic forces so that you can use your equipment safely. Here you can watch an instructional video on how the coupling system works.
Modular Baars barges have two types of hydraulic jacking systems:
- Cylinder spud system, hydraulic operated.
– Lift- and stabilisation capacity of 50 to 200 tonnes
– Recommended for pile-driving and drilling operations.
- Hydraulic winch spud system.
– Lift and stabilisation from 20 to 120 tonnes.
– Recommended for dredging work.
DELIVERY TO YOUR LOCATION
- We deliver and assemble to anywhere in the world.
- Container barges are simple to transport by truck, ship, or train.
- Our technicians assemble the barges and give your employees operating instructions.
- To simplify transport and keep transport costs low, our barges have the dimensions of a standard 20’ or 40’ sea container.
- They also have CSC certification (Convention of Safe Containers), assuring that they can be safely transported and stacked.
NOTE: we do not include transport costs for a crane or compressor in our estimate. We assume you will be arranging for this equipment separately.
We’re glad to help. Telephone us on +31 184 – 415566.