Work barges for water transport of dredging sludge, sand and soil
Hire or purchase work barges with delivery at your project location
Baars work barges can be used to transport dredging sludge, sand, soil, and concrete granulate. You can choose from a fleet of 16 barges. Volume of 240 m3 to 1,040 m3. All barges have a cargo tonnage measurement, an inland tonnage certificate and a Certificate of Inspection for the river Rhine. Some barges also have a classification certificate. This is for marine use. You can discharge the hopper barges with a barge unloading suction dredger or a crane.
- Fleet always updated
- Volume to 1,040 m3
- CO2–friendly transport for rivers, seas and harbours
- Hopper barges can basically load all loads, except dredging sludge
- Elevator barges are suitable for all loads. Especially for loading dredging sludge
- Purchase or rental
- Worldwide delivery
- Includes all required certificates
- Something else in mind? We’d be glad to develop a custom work barge for you.