Mooring systems for safely positioning your floating equipment
Hire or purchase with delivery and assembly at your project location
You have plenty of opportunities to adapt the mooring system to the requirements of your project. For example, you can put together a complete 4 points mooring system with accessories, such as steel wires, roller fairleads, anchors, anchor racks, anchor buoys and a power pack (HPU). All our power packs are equipped with remote control, which makes Baars’ mooring systems very flexible. They can be used on any floating equipment such as: modular container pontoons, flat top barges, crane ship or heavy-lift barge. They are also very suitable for positioning tunnel elements.
- For use in civil and hydraulic engineering projects
- Driven by a hydraulic power unit
- Remote control for flexibility and safety
- Cables on the winches from 125 to 1,000 metres
- Drum winches from 7 to 60 tonnes pull force
- Cable thickness from 18 to 48 millimetres
- Purchase or rental
- Worldwide delivery and installation to your project location
- Need something different? We can develop a custom made mooring system for you.