Hopper barges and dry well hopper barges for water transport of dredging sludge, sand and soil
Hire or purchase hopper barges with delivery at your project location
Baars hopper barges and dry well hopper barges can be used to transport dredging sludge, sand, soil, and concrete granulate. You can choose from a fleet of 16 barges with a volume of 240 m3 to 1,040 m3. All barges have a cargo tonnage measurement, an inland tonnage certificate and a Certificate of Inspection for the river Rhine. Some barges also have a classification certificate for marine use. You can discharge the hopper barges with a barge unloading suction dredger or a crane.
- Fleet always updated
- Volume to 1,040 m3
- CO2–friendly transport for rivers, seas and harbours
- Hopper barges can basically load all loads except dredging sludge
- Dry well hopper barges are suitable for all loads and especially for loading dredging sludge
- Purchase or rental
- Worldwide delivery to your project location
- Includes all required IACS certificates
- Something else in mind? We’d be glad to develop a custom made barge for you.