7 tonnes double drum winch delivery from stock
Mooring Systems for rental or sale
Baars Confloat has various heavy duty mooring systems in stock for rental or sale use. Baars systems can be installed on a flat top barge, crane piling barge, heavy lift barge, deck load barge or other marine equipment.
Baars Confloat has various heavy duty mooring systems in stock for rental or sale. Baars systems can be installed on a flat top barge, crane piling barge, heavy lift barge, deck load barge or other marine equipment.
Mooring systems can be made from various sizes of single drum winches and also a 7 tonnes double drums:
• 18 tons winches are used for barges at sea; anchor weight of 2000 kg
• 10 tons winches are used for inland barges; anchor weight of 800 kg
• 7 tons winches are used for inland barges; anchor weight of 500 kg
For the systems we use Hydraulic Power Units of 72 kW and if necessary 150 kW.
Baars BV engineers and manufactured winches, swivel head fairleads and anchor racks. They have strong connections with manufacturer of Hydraulic Power Units and anchors. [look at European CE certificate]
– positioning flat top barges
– ships or modular and mono pontoons
– fixing in a certain position
– mooring (alongside)
For dredging purpose Baars can deliver spudlegs to stabilize the modular pontoon.
Various configurations can be made with the marine equipment:
• 1 point mooring system: 1 winch with wire, 1 anchor with rack, 1 HPU (Hydraulic Power Unit)
• 2 point mooring system: 2 winches with wire, 2 anchors with rack, 1 HPU
• 4 point mooring system: 4 winches with wire 4 anchors with rack, 2 HPU
• 6 point mooring system: 6 winches with wire 6 anchors with rack, 2 HPU
The number of winches and anchoring points depends on the weight of the barge, wind, waves and current.
The anchoring system is used at Civil and – / Hydraulic engineering construction works.
Inland, Harbour or off shore
Would you like to know more about mooring systems?
Or do you have a specific request for which you would like to receive an quotation?
Please contact us at : +31(0)184 – 415566 or fill in the offer request