Baars arranged a complete 4 point mooring system in Arkhangelsk for the positioning of a flat top barge of our Russian customer. Installation at site of the anchoring system and the Transport and Customs were all arranged by Baars BV. Everything can be arranged carefree!
This four point mooring system consists of :
- 4 pieces single drum 18 tonnes winch including 28 mm steel wire (max 500 m), including CE declaration of confirmity
- 2 pieces Hydraulic Power Units 72 kW including remote control for the winches including CE declaration of confirmity
- 4 pieces swivel head fairleads to guide the steel wires
- 4 pieces delta flipper anchors for anchorage at the sea bottom
- 4 pieces anchor racks to store the anchors when they are idle
- 2 pieces buoys for easy overhauling of anchors for the tugboat
- 1 piece of remote control to operate the winches (spuds if present)
Baars has various equipment for mooring systems and can be rented or sold, for more technical information about the equipment look at marine equipment.
The anchoring systems are used for Civil – and or Hydraulic engineering works for inland, port or off shore use at any water depth!